remove & reapply
Every night you and your little ones can stick up another candle and place a flame decal on top. Feel free to leave these flames unattended. This set of holiday decals also comes with Hanukkah gelt and a beautiful dreidel to decorate your wall.
The menorah is about 11” x 8” (28cm x 20cm) and the candles are about 5” (13cm) high. Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- Menorah decal approx. 11” x 8” | 28cm x 20cm
- Candle decals approx 5” | 13cm high
- 34 decals in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
this may take a moment