remove & reapply
This is bunting... Oliver’s Labels style! Traditionally, bunting is small triangular flags of fabric but with our high quality wall art material, you can stick this bunting on your wall at any angle, with any amount of swag and reposition it any time you feel like it. And, the simplicity of bunting means it works in any decor.
Each flag measures about 6” wide by 7-1/4” tall. This product includes 5 flags plus the option of adding more for $2 per additional flag (maximum 15 flags). Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- each flag: 6" x 7-1/4" | 15-1/4cm x 18-1/2cm
- 5 flags included, add $2 per each additional flag
- Maximum 15 flags
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
Before you start…
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..